SELECT DISTINCT shop_view_active_item.*
INNER JOIN shop_view_active_item ON (
shop_view_active_item.company = shop_item_has_category.company AND
shop_view_active_item.shop_code = shop_item_has_category.shop_code AND
shop_view_active_item.language_code = shop_item_has_category.language_code AND
shop_item_has_category.item_no = shop_view_active_item.item_no
-- LEFT JOIN shop_permissions_group_link ON shop_permissions_group_link.item_no = shop_view_active_item.item_no
-- AND shop_permissions_group_link.company = shop_view_active_item.company
WHERE (shop_item_has_category.category_line_no = 117500 OR shop_item_has_category.category_line_no = 116250 )
AND shop_view_active_item.language_code = 'ENU'
AND shop_view_active_item.company = 'DESOI'
AND shop_view_active_item.shop_code = 'B2B'
AND shop_item_has_category.company = 'DESOI'
AND shop_item_has_category.shop_code = 'B2B'
AND shop_item_has_category.language_code = 'ENU'
AND shop_item_has_category.category_shop_code = 'B2B'
2 Variantes de visualización
Targeted joint sealing
B-JOINT ® is another version of the proven DESOI Quick Seal. This variant is a profile hose and does not require a terminal strip. It is flexible and adapts perfectly to unevenness. It's tightened with an air filling needle so that there's no need to tighten it with nuts. The subsequent injection takes place via the joint injection needle. The B-JOINT® can be processed in any length and is suitable for joint
widths of 20 to 30 mm.
Minimal invasivE - maximal Effective
- No drilling: Time-saving and safe assembly - no edge chipping
- No formwork: simple, fast installation
- Universally applicable - suitable for all joints
- Acrylic gel
- Polyurethane resin
Typical areas of application
- Pedestrian subways
- Utility ducts
- Inspection walkways in hydraulic structures or bridges
- Cut and cover tunnels
- Place the B-JOINT® in the cutting device and cut to the desired length
- Pre-treat the profile caps and the inner sides of the profile with Plastic-Cleaner and dry briefly
- Carefully apply the contact adhesive to the prepared areas of the profile caps, insert the profile caps and press on - allow to dry according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Insert the B-JOINT® into the structure, starting from the side
- Screw the air filling needle (2) with the cordless screwdriver (and socket wrench no. 25011)
into the B-JOINT® and screw on the pan head nipple with cross slider
- Pretension the DESOI B-JOINT® with the air gun (no. 20889) and align it in the joint. Tighten firmly by applying further air (max. 3 bar).
- Do not pull the air filler needle (3)!
- Turn the joint injection needle (3) at a distance of 0.5 metres with the cordless screwdriver (and socket wrench no. 25014) through the tensioned B-JOINT®
- Start low pressure injection
- After the filling material has cured, open the cross slide of the air filling needle and thereby release the air pressure
- Remove the profile from the joint, if necessary use the pulling nut (no. 25112)